Tuesday, February 2, 2010
@7:26 PM

"Know more about me,
you'll know how terrible am i,
when you know terrible am i,
you'll run, will you?"
(C)YUHUI

HEY PEOPLE, :]]
it's a new blog ehh,
old blog may still be using,
but not really updating that often, :]]
Gotta introdce someone to whoever comes here, :P
he's none other than my new boyfriend,
who gave me a new story and nice numbers, :]]
010220102100, :]]
Cool horh?! :P

His little profile, :]
Name's Dice Chan, Dye, :]
Okayy, thats really lots kay? :]]
Take him away, hmm, i'm not sure what i'll do, :P

Hah, quite a number of people know, :]]
- Saviour
- HuiBing
- JieYing
- KokSong
- Joslyn
- ChienYing
- YiQian
- JunSiang
aww, :]]
Kay, i gotta go,
Leave me a tagg before you go kay? :]]

TAKECARES & LOVES,
{x3, Yuhui

*P.S:
Saviour is sick,
Get well soon kay? :D

Welcome
What you need to know.

Koreans are totally HOT! <3.
Click on 1 for my info.
Strongly requested not to continue if you don't like me.
& if you don't like me, i don't think i like you too. :D