Wednesday, February 3, 2010
@6:54 PM

"I dont know what i did,
i dont know what i said,
but i know you're mad about something i did"
(C) YUHUI

HEY PEOPLE! :]]
Something happened,
but i'm not really clear,
Maybe its something i said or did? :(

Today woke up feeling really tired;
*yawns
went to school,
had some newspaper reading thing,
went for chemistry;
FYI: i LOVE chemistry;

After chemistry was chinese,
nothing interesting happened, :]]

Recess,
slacked with 2 Sisters, JunSiang & CJ bitch, :]
then my bowl of red bean soup was passed around, :P

After recess had math and POA,
nothing much,
nath, didnt do anything much,
POA, copied some stuffs, :]]

After school,
went to meet Jonathan @ 804, :]]
played, ate & drank,
went home by 900 bus, :]]
P.S: the weather is super hot can?!

Came home and bath, :]]
then used computer, :]]
waiting for Mr. dye to online, :]]
and he spammed my tagboard, :D
Alrights, i gotta go, :]]
buhbye people,

TAKECARES & LOVES;
{x3, YuHui

*P.S
My sisters and brothers are going overseas,
:'(
Either for camp or educational trip, :(
I'LL MISS THEM LOTS KAY?!
And and,
when they are gone,
i'm the only one in S'pore, :'(

Joslyn :
Dont angry lerhh, :]
Things will clear up soon, :]]

Welcome
What you need to know.

Koreans are totally HOT! <3.
Click on 1 for my info.
Strongly requested not to continue if you don't like me.
& if you don't like me, i don't think i like you too. :D