Thursday, February 4, 2010
@7:47 PM

"I want to tell you soo badly;
I want to explain;
I want to spill everything;
I don't want to keep you indark;
I don't know how will you respond;
But i also don't know how to tell you,
EVERYTHING;"
(C) YUHUI

Hey people, :]
Brothers & Sisters,
all went for camp & malacca,
i'm alone in S'pore, :(
Nobody pei me,
but Mr. Dye is there, :]]

Okayys, let me talk about today;
Went to school with dad,
saw the sec 3's getting ready for their camp,
i suddenly feel soo sad, :'(
While talking to Celine,
there's this instructor of Celien's class,
he came over,
stretch out his hand,
i thought he want me to go away,
but instead, he said,
"Hi," then shake hand with me,
soo weird, :X

then went up my class,
today and tomorrow got this independent learning shit,
=.="
waste my time,
i rather do e-learning lol, >.<
had POA mock test,
sure fail one lol, >.<
Had Math class test after that,
also fail one lol, >.<"
Had recess,
slacked with CJ bitch, Humairah and Emel, :]]
Well, i miss my SISTERS can?!

Then after that had Chemistry, :]
had 2 test, first one just pass, :]
second one i dont know yet, :P

Went to CJ bitch's house after that, :]
Ate lunch there,
thankiew a Gossip Girls, season 2, :]]
Read her past few diaries too, :P

Around 2:35pm,
left her house to YGOS, :]]
went there did some stuffs,
played pool and chat with Jonathan too, :]]
Thanks a lot Jonathan,
Lots of things happened,
But i had fun laughing, :]
Came home @ 6:15pm with Remus,
was crapping and laughing along the way, :]
Reahced home,
bath and had dineer, :]]

Came online,
chat with dye for awhile, :]]
He said will call me if can, :]
Then chat for awhileore, he went offline, :(
Went playing games,
seriously, i'm bored, :]

Yeah,
i hate him,
nagging like a no-life fcker man, >.<"

Kayys, i gotta go, :]]
i'm damn tired, gotta sleep soon, :]
Remember to leave me tagg yeah? :]]]]

TAKECARES & LOVES,
{x3, YuHui.

P.s:
Wilsen & Jonathan,
thanks for the laughs and listening ears,
i had fun, but please,
don't always, "mai yi fu", :]]

Dye:
waiting for your call,
but i look like a retard whenever the phone rings, :P

Welcome
What you need to know.

Koreans are totally HOT! <3.
Click on 1 for my info.
Strongly requested not to continue if you don't like me.
& if you don't like me, i don't think i like you too. :D