Friday, February 5, 2010
@6:38 PM

"i'm worried,
tell me you're alright,
i'm really worried sick;"
(C) YUHUI

Hey people, :]
Today's gonna be a short post,
cause i'm not really in the mood,
ps, :]

Went to school in the morning,
nothing special as lessons goes on,
then recess slacked with CJ bitch, :]
went back to class for MT lessons,
school ends @ 12.30pm, :]
went to 7-11,
to buy my lunch, :]
TomYam cup noodles, :]]
Yump yump, :]

Went to YGOS after buying,
started doing stuffs for monday, :]]
after doing,
helped SuLee with her CNY decoration thing, :]
surprisingly, i saw JunTong there, :]]
he was playing pool with dylan & wilren, ?
then did my stuffs, :]]

Around 4?
it rained, really heavily,
i was out in the rain, running here and there,
just to look for JunTong's bag,
when he's waiting in the shelter, >.<"
so went back with his bag,
and i'm wet all over, :]]
when he saw me,
"wahh, wet until like that!"
then after that, he touchtouch his bag,
say his bag wet,
his handphone inside,
i was like, WTF?!
"I'm wet all over, and you care about your bag only?!"
then in the end,
he lend me his t-shirt to wear, :]
Thanks a million yeah?
Oh yeah, Wilson also gave me a square shaped towel, :]]
thanks a lot too, :]

change into Juntong's tee,
took out my hair pins and rubberban,
wipe my hair while helping SuLee,
did a lot of stuffs, :]]
And Jonathan loves to photoshoot leh, :P

So came home around 5.45?
i took bus,
cause i was feeling sick and tired, :X
walkd home from bus-stop, :]]
Reached home, told mum about my tee shirt thing,
went to bath and had dinner, :]
Came online,
was waiting for boyfriend to online,
but he wasnt,
until Saviourcame online and i asked him about dye,
he told me he's in hospital?!
wanted to copy the whole conv here,
but its wayyy too long, >.<"
hope he gets better and heal real fast,
scare me, it really made me cry nehh, :X

Kays, gotta go,
i need to give jieying a call, :]
BUHBYE people, :]

TAKECARES & LOVES,
{x3, YuHui

*Dye boyfriend,
get well soon kay?
IMY lots, :P

*CJ bitch,
thanks a million for lending your handphone, :]]
love you lots kay? :]]

Welcome
What you need to know.

Koreans are totally HOT! <3.
Click on 1 for my info.
Strongly requested not to continue if you don't like me.
& if you don't like me, i don't think i like you too. :D