Friday, February 19, 2010
@9:11 PM

"You promised to be by me,
You promised to try to know me more,
You promised to let me find back my confidence,
And now when i LOVE you so much,
You disappeared, making me worry,
Are your promises, empty promises?"
(C) YUHUI

Hey people, :]
Just had my dinner not long ago, :X
I MISS MY BOYFRIEND!

Woke up in the morning,
feeling damn pissed off, =.="
totally ruin my mood for the whole day, x .x
went to school and had healthy lifestyle,
some stupid exercise thing luhh, =.="

Went back for lesson,
was punished cause didnt do work, :P
Then 10:15,
was english,
was damn pissed with Mrs Selvan,
she kept shouting like nobody's business!
HELLO! Please be considerate,
there are people sleeping,
so woke up and do her fucking summary,
took 15 mins, which really surprised me,
was writing crap, cause i dont know what to write, =.="

Recess,
was sulking and ate,
slacked with 2 Sisters, JunSiang and AiAi, :D
did some of my work though, :D

Went back to class and had maths,
had some little fun laughing, becuase of Luqman,
in that short 45 mins,
i scolded upteen times of "Fuck You" or "Fucker",
and he just kept laughing, like as if i told a super funny joke,
help him did some work and nabilah too, :D

After school,
met up with Sisters, AiAi and JunSiang,
then went to YGOS,
ChienYing came down later, :D
So slacked and did work in a meeting room,
was using Jonathan's laptop,
*Thanks Jonathan, :D
Then packed up and went off around 3?

Went to 806 initially,
then went to RP cause ChienYing say there got F&C.
So went there, a little competition went on between the 2 sisters and me,
hah, i WON both rounds, :P
Reached there and found out that the stall closed, =.="
Went back to 806 then 2 Sisters ate Chicken Rice,
while i ordered $1 fries,
that fucking aunty is like ....
the fries are cold, so little and find change also so slow, =.="
Ate then went back to YGOS to take our stuffs for Choir,
Played table tennis with Joslyn for awhile,
went to Choir at 4:15, :D

I was checking ChienYing,
whether she has problems,
i conclude she has a problem, :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
it was really funny lol,
i shouted and did some little action,
then she also shouted and "protect" herself,
then me and 2 sisters were like laughing lol,
then Choir was not that okay lol,
slacked and talked throughout, :]

After Choir,
went to YGOS to take our bags,
slacked awhile and went off,
Went home with Joslyn, JunSiang and Remus.
I was so pissed, but yeah,
since its over then forget it bahh, :D
Came home myself, reached home around 7:17,
so late lol, :X
Got a little scolding,
bathe-d and did some stuffs,
Looked after that little girl,
dont know why she keep crying lol, =.="
make me so fustrated,
so yeah, after mum take over,
i ate dinner and here i am, :D


Aww, i tomorrow must wake up early lol,
SUPER EARLY, 7:30 lehh, >.<"
Cause tomorrow going Sup lesson then got Flag Day,
meeting Jonathan for breakfast @ 8:15, 0.0
make me wake up so early, =.="
*Joanthan, i'm soo going to sue you one day,
for taking away the time i'm suppose to be sleeping,
But i'm excited about tomorrow's Flag Day!!
Going with Emel, maybe at Causeway or Sun Plaza luhh,
dont want go so far luhh,
A lot people ask me lehh,
"Lavendar, you flag day go lavandar there ahh?"
Then i was like,
"Fucker lahh, *point middle finger," laugh then turn away,

Haha, its normal lahh, :D

Oh yeah, i made a new gor today,
its coincidently one lahh, :P
he's Remus'Gor lol, x .x
then yeah, things are like these nowadays,
things are like, going down the wrong aisle,
Boyfriend, where are you?
I MISS YOU LOTS!

Kays gotta go,
Remember to leave me a tagg yeah? :D
TAKECARES & LOVES,
{x3,YuHui.

Ps.
*I suspect Joslyn is an Empress Dowager,
in her last life,
cause people scared of her, dote on her, wait for her lol, :P
but she insist or should i say, she want be princess, =.="
isnt it a trend? :P

Welcome
What you need to know.

Koreans are totally HOT! <3.
Click on 1 for my info.
Strongly requested not to continue if you don't like me.
& if you don't like me, i don't think i like you too. :D