Monday, February 22, 2010
@7:08 PM

" It's only 8 more days,
to our first month,
I'm waiting for you,
waiting for you to appear,
and tell me you love me,
although people sayit wont,
i believe it will,
because i LOVE you,"
(C) YUHUI

Hello peeps, :D
Shall blog for a short while today,
woke up in the morning and felt dan pissed,
things went more fckiing irritating as i went to school,
had assembly then coomon test,
Common Test was english, it was quite okay luhh,
I was so sleepy man, *yyaawwnn.

Then it was english,
I dont want to talk about it,
A lot of stuffs happened,
she is sooo fugly stucked up lol, =.="

Had mother tongue after that,
got a tet, Chinese Paper 2,
its not easy, but not too difficult, :]]
Got a recess later cause our test started LATE, =.="
Recess,
had a lot of fun, :D

Went back to class for POA,
was doing worksheet, copying sutffs and chatting with Siyan,
i copied on her behalf too, :D
Then had maths,
was self-studying, and i actually did work, :DDDD

After school,
met sisters and junsiang, nina and kenneth.
called mum, using junsiang's phone,
but in the end,
was "arguing" with koksong, =.="
i suspect he dropped inside the toilet bowl, :D

Then slacked with 2 Sisters, Remus, NiNa and Kenneth.
Called home again, and argued again, =.="
in the end, walked to Causeway with everyone, :D
ChienYing, Kenneth and Nina went home,
left Joslyn, JunSiang, Me and Remus.
We went to Pastamania to eat,
it was so damn funny lol, =.="
I didnt get my money today,
so Remus lend me,
i bought my food, initially, it was $6,
but after i added my Iced-Milo,
it became $9!
And everyone was laughing,
but remus was laughing and cursing me too, :P

So yeah,
after they eat, we took 900 bus to my house,
and you know somehting,
at the interchange after we came down from the escalater,
i saw the 900 bus,
and i shouted, "Bus lai liao, bus lai liao, kuai dian."
And the 4 of us were like laughing lol, :P
but we went to buy oranges before coming,
because they want come my house "bai nian", but no oranges,
so went to buy, it cost $1.75 for 5 oranges, =.="
Then came my house,
OHMYGOSH, I had fun laughing all the way luhh,
Remus keep on di-siao me, =.="

Reahced my house,
remus very auto,
go inside my kitchen and greet my mother,
then followed by JunSiang and Joslyn,
yeah, a lot of stuffs happened,
then around 6:15pm,
Joslyn, Junsiang and Remus went off,

Bathed and ate dinner,
was damn full luhh, :P
after dinner came and use computer,
so now, gonna let my SUPER irritating brother,
print his whatever useless stuffs, =.="
i hate my brother and father damn fuckig much can?!
So irritating and overboard, =.="

Last but not least,
I MISS YOU, BOYFRIEND, :]

Gott go now,
Audi-ing with Joslyn later, :D
Remember to leave me tagg yeah? :D
buhbye people, :D
TAKECARES & LOVES,
{x3, YuHui.

*Ps, i know my post a lot of mistakes,
if dont understand, do tagg me, i'll change it.

:"Bus lai liao, bus lai liao, kuai dian." means,
bus come already, x2, faster.

Welcome
What you need to know.

Koreans are totally HOT! <3.
Click on 1 for my info.
Strongly requested not to continue if you don't like me.
& if you don't like me, i don't think i like you too. :D