Sunday, July 4, 2010
@9:20 PM

"he may have never love me,
but i put in all i have,
invest everything i can,
even something i gave up, i distrust."
(C) YUHUI

hey people.
I've been really tired nowadays.
I;m lazy & sleepy.
ohyeah, from this coming week onwards,
i'm only coming home @ 8:30 on Mons, Tues & Thurs.
Evening Academy starts next week,
i really wanna study real hard.
Score well for my N's & then my O's.
Oh yeah, below is a SUPER nice song.
Watch it alrights? :D

IU + Seulong (2AM) - Nagging


Yeah, thats about it today.
I'm not gonna really post.
Cause you know, no mood. :D

Bye people,
Remember to be kind & leave me a tagg yeah?
:D

TAKECARES & LOVES,
{x3, Yuhui

*ChienYing'Sister:
thanks for being there at times,
thank you for your shoulder i cried on the other day.
You made me life interesting,
added a few colours to make it colourful.
You always gave me advice, let me cry.
Maybe because you've been in my shoes before,
But i just wanna tell you that, you're something i cant live without, :D

*Joslyn'Sister:
Sister, Thank you. You're beyond awesome.
You're like my physical-diary,
A listening ear, always tolerating my random-ness & lame-ness.
although i've been quite emotionally distraught this few months,
i've never forget you guys.
You made me life shine, colorful & bright.
Thus, making me lesser without you.
I'll pull through, i'll make it, even without him.
You gave me the strength to think, to move.
Therefore, i'm proud to have you as my Sister♥. :D

*YuJia'Baobeii:
Hey girl! :D
You're nevertheless, another one, who made my life colorful.
Growing up together, make me feel more closer to you.
Although at times, you seem v. high & you know "BYLPTS",
but you've been there when i need someone too, ! :D
Introducing me to KPOP is one of the biggest thing you ever did! :D
There's just so much i wanna say. :D
Words cant describe my thoughts about you.
You're just like Joslyn'Sister,
BEYOND AWESOME! :D
You gave me your hands when i feel,
You gave me your shoulder to cry on,
You gave me your wits to laugh at,
You gave me almost everything i need! :D

*Dye:
Imissyou,
i've been trying real hard to move on,
If it wasnt my Sisters, i'll be dead by now.
You made me thinking lie there's no tomorrow.
Why? You promised me. Why?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ps, I'm not being biased yeah?
I just feel i need to type all this. :D
I'll type somemore soon, :D

Welcome
What you need to know.

Koreans are totally HOT! <3.
Click on 1 for my info.
Strongly requested not to continue if you don't like me.
& if you don't like me, i don't think i like you too. :D