Saturday, June 19, 2010
@6:22 PM

"You didnt came,
some wished me may all my dreams come true,
i wished for you to come back,
i wished for you to turn around,
i wished for you to wish me happy birthday."
(C) YUHUI

hey hey! :D
Woke up quite late this morning,
cause i slept around 1:45am last night.
Dad, Mum & youngest brother went to Sembawang,
& i did something i didnt do before,
*shh, its a secret alrights! :D
Then read a book.
I love reading, it rocks! :D

Then the day goes by, :D
Nothing special today, :D
Alrights, i shall post someting about yesterday.
I wanna state every name who wished me yesterday.
There are like .. 43 people! :D
Here it goes, :D & i might add something, :D

1. Thanks YuJia'Baobei! :D
- You've been there when i needed someone, ♥
2. Thanks Siyan! :D
3. Thanks Muhaimin! :D
4. Thanks ChoyYu! :D
- Thanks for those advice you once given me.
5. Thanks Jelyn! :D
6. Thanks How Kiat! :D
7. Thanks Diyanah! :D
8. Thanks Farhan! :D
9. Thanks Jiali! :D
10.Thanks Elaine! :D
11.Thanks Jiangxing'Monster! :D
- Its been fun these few days during the study trip! :D
12.Thanks Emel! :D
13.Thanks Sara! :D
14.Thanks Pui Yee! :D
15.Thanks Chun Yi! :D
16.Thanks Xin Kai! :D
17.Thanks Celine! :D
- How nice of you to buy a present @ Australia? :D
18.Thanks Ryan! :D
19.Thanks Revind! :D
- Although i'm not really close with you & the guys,
but you guys are really fun to be with! :D
20.Thanks Ashikin! :D
21.Thanks Faris! :D
22.Thanks Audrey! :D
23.Thanks Vynx! :D
24.Thanks Linda! :D
25.Thanks Kelicia! :D
26.Thanks Mares! :D
27.Thanks Yahui! :D
28.Thanks Joel! :D
29.Thanks Nazhifah! :D
30.Thanks Peng Guan! :D
31.Thanks Grace! :D
32.Thanks Amalina! :D
33.Thanks Jasmine! :D
34.Thanks Beverly! :D
35.Thanks Shanjif! :D
- You're a great friend! :D I punched you out of playfulness! :D
36.Thanks Cuiting! :D
37.Thanks Ivy! :D
38.Thanks Faisarah! :D
39.Thanks JieLing! :D
40.Thanks Aliah! :D
41.Thanks Joslyn'sister! :D
42.Thanks Nadia! :D
43.Thanks Vincent! :D

Well, above is all who wished me on fb! :D
Cool right! :D
Hah, as i promise, i shall post a paragraph,
only to YUJIA! :D
Here it goes, *yujia: dont be too touched alrights? :P
Hey YuJia,
its been 14 years 9 months since we met!
You were only a baby when i met you!
I didnt think you were like that when you grow up! :DDDD
Remember how & what we use to talk about?
we mostly talk about me & my life.
Rarely about yours, & sometimes,
i just wanna know more about you at times.
Remember the times when we talk about our studies?
what do we wanna work as together?
Where do we wanna study after our O & N levels?
& some other stuffs, like getting married.
I know it sounds abit of .. childish or something,
but its one thing i enjoy doing together with you.
You always make me feel better,
You never fail to let me the important things.
I remember once when we argued,
i felt really bad. :(
Nevertheless, we got back, life before! ♥
You are always the one, only one,
who i'm going to walk together till the end.
You are one of those,
who i'm going to treasure the most! ♥
When he left me,
you were there to talk to me,
to listen to me talk,
you gave me your hand to help me stand again,
you know how i take things, ye you never give up trying,
never give up being there for me,
never give up healing my heart, broken into pieces.
Whenever i see the scar on my upper thigh,
i remind myself of those guys,
who promised & left,
who hurt me badly & leave me in the lurch,
i thought it was then darkness,
but you shone me with care, concern & showed me hope.
You were also the one who brought the KPOP into me!
I came into contact with SuperJuniorfirst.
You introduce me to loads & loads of songs!
I love them totally! ♥
Although you were more crazy about KPOP,
i never think you changed! :D
Promise me, to walk with me till the end?
BEST FRIENDS FOREVER! ♥


Yeah, now i'm going to post,
something i & yujia chat about earlier! :D
*ps. She doesnt want me to post it! :D
Here it goes people! :D *embarrassing.

I say: 18:06:15
you go see, but dont cry because you too touched okay?
my hand not long enough to give you a tissue.
HAHA!

유 자 = Yu Jia. says: 18:06:23
LOLS!!!
I cry tmr!!
let u see~~~
xD

I say: 18:06:38
WHY? Haha.

유 자 = Yu Jia. says: 18:06:43
RMB TO BRING MORE TISSUE~~~

I say: 18:06:48
i dont want give you tissue after much thoughts,

유 자 = Yu Jia. says: 18:06:52
HEHES!
DD:

I say: 18:06:56
cause tissue nowadays are VERY EXPENSIVE.

유 자 = Yu Jia. says: 18:06:59
why..
LOLS!!!

I say: 18:07:06
AH HAHAHA!

유 자 = Yu Jia. says: 18:07:12
THREE PACKET ONE DOLLAR YOU SAY EXPENSIVE?!?!!?!?!?

I say: 18:07:19
You shall use your tshirt and wipe your tears then ,

유 자 = Yu Jia. says: 18:07:23
DD:
THEN I DUN WEAR SHIRT THERE!
xD

I say: 18:07:34
*hialrious, i'm LORL.
You wear bikini come okays?! 18:07:52
of course expensive lahh.

유 자 = Yu Jia. says: 18:07:55
O.o
LOLS!!

I say: 18:08:04
You know one dollar i can buy one icecream not?
I can also buy two sushis.

유 자 = Yu Jia. says: 18:08:18
O.o

I say: 18:08:22
WEAR SKIRT!

유 자 = Yu Jia. says: 18:08:38
NO~~~~~~~~~

I say: 18:08:41
nowadays ah, jing qi bu jing qi, so must save money.
haha.

유 자 = Yu Jia. says: 18:08:52
yea...
haix...

I say: 18:09:07
I know, you must wear only your nei zai mei! *hilarious,.
Relax, i'm just joking.

유 자 = Yu Jia. says: 18:09:19
xDD
TRUE, TRUE!!
xD

I say: 18:09:37
but the sentence "I know, you must wear only your nei zai mei! *hilarious."
is real one.

유 자 = Yu Jia. says: 18:09:57
NO~~~~~~~~~~~~

I say: 18:10:10
But i shall bring 2 packets of tissue on the account of dont want
laugh very unglamly later on,
haha!

유 자 = Yu Jia. says: 18:10:26
: DD

I say: 18:10:34
I shall post the hilarious part of this conver too! DD

유 자 = Yu Jia. says: 18:10:41
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say: 18:10:45
i'll ask trixie to go see too!

유 자 = Yu Jia. says: 18:10:49
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Haha. Trixie's soo going to see this! :D
Well, i think i gotta end here.
This post is sure tooo long! :D
Buhbye people! :d
Remember to leave me a tagg yeah? :D

TAKECARES & LOVES,
{x3, YuHui.

Welcome
What you need to know.

Koreans are totally HOT! <3.
Click on 1 for my info.
Strongly requested not to continue if you don't like me.
& if you don't like me, i don't think i like you too. :D