Thursday, June 17, 2010
@7:51 PM

"I turn 16 tomorrow,
my biggest wish for tomorrow,
is to see you back,
is to know you still is there for me,
is to have you back,
last of all,
it is for you to never leave me."
(C) YUHUI

hey hey! :D
gonna be a short post alright! :D
I just wanna say,
I'M TURNING 16 TOMORROW!
Yeah, of course, i'm happy.
But well, what am i going to have?

Anyways, i wanna thank these people:
*not in order aites! :P
-Joslyn'Sister : The soft toy bunnie & your wishes.
-JunSiangGoh : The chip in for the soft toy & your wishes.
-JonathanKiew : The water bottle & your wishes.
-IssacTan : Your wishes.
-SaviourTeo : Your wishes.
-Celine'Polarbear : Present from Australia & your wishes.
-ChoyJing'Sister : Present from New Zealand & your wishes.
-JiangXingLim : your wishes.

Hmm, thats all.
If i missed out any, tell me alright? :D
Kayys, gotta go, :d
Remember to leave me a tagg yeahs? :D

BYEBYE people!
{x3, YuHui

Welcome
What you need to know.

Koreans are totally HOT! <3.
Click on 1 for my info.
Strongly requested not to continue if you don't like me.
& if you don't like me, i don't think i like you too. :D