Wednesday, June 2, 2010
@9:42 PM

HEY YOH PEOPLE!
Wont really be posting thins like i used to,
like erhhs, the little short words.
Shall do that when i've got something.

Today went for lessons today.
Had POA & nglish.
Then went basketball with :
-Huishan
-JinagXing
-Singsiang
-Jonathan
-Dylan
-JunWei
-Celestine (came later)
-WeiJie (came later)
Okay lahh, kinda fun at the beginning.
I seriously, needa start to try and play bball often, :(
I cant seem to blend in the game, :(
And Junwei keep on guailan me, >:((
The guys are sure violent when play bball ehhs? :D

Then slack awhile.
Went to YGOS with :
-Jonathan'Hunk
-Andrei'Mouse
-Kingston
-Fenghao
Rest awhile, drank some water.
Went down to 806 again to have lunch.
Thanks Jonathan, for the lunch treat, :D
You dont owe me any treats now, :P

After lunch, walk back with Jonathan.
Had chats with him lahh, :d
Its good to have him around.
He gives me the sense of security,
like, there's nothing i needa worry, :D

Anyways,
Jonathan gave me birthday present, :D
Shall elaborate more tomorrow or some other day, :D
Buhbye people, :D

TAKECARES & LOVES,
{x3, YuHui.

Welcome
What you need to know.

Koreans are totally HOT! <3.
Click on 1 for my info.
Strongly requested not to continue if you don't like me.
& if you don't like me, i don't think i like you too. :D