Friday, June 18, 2010
@8:19 PM

"All i ever wanted was,
a nice birthday,
a great sweet sixteen,
a guy who loves me wholeheartedly."
(C) YUHUI

hey earthlings! :D
Yeh, i'm officially 16.
Nothing of a big matter anyway.
Woke up early today.
2 children came my house today,
Jae & rianne.
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Well, Yixuan not counted okay. :D
Then we played Monopoly,
i lose badly.
Then had lunch,
Laughs & played Upwords with Rianne.
Then the maid came and fetch them home.

So did my stuffs,
Had a napp, was damn tired.
Then played with Yixuan after her nap.
Watched Tv too, :DDD
Had dinner, it was okay.
Watched tv & came to use computer @ 7:15.
Checked in my facebook 7 plurk.
Plurked & checked myfb's notifications.
Got a lot nehhs! :DDD
Went through, most of them were birthday wishes.
♥♥♥
Both fb's were flooded with birthday wishes! :DD
*very hapyyyyyyyyyy.

Shall do the thanks part later on tomorrow, :D
*ps: if you think of asking, why didnt i celebrate with my family,
my answer is: Its been many years ever since i really celebrated my birthday,
Alrights i shall go now, :D
Byebye people!
Remember to leave me a tagg yeah? :D

TAKECARES & LOVES,
{x3, YuHui.

Welcome
What you need to know.

Koreans are totally HOT! <3.
Click on 1 for my info.
Strongly requested not to continue if you don't like me.
& if you don't like me, i don't think i like you too. :D