Thursday, June 3, 2010
@8:24 PM

Hey earthlings.
Dont really fell well today.
Shall continue to elaborate yeahs?

so Jonathan,
he asked me to help him buy Chinteng,
ask me help me hold his stuffs,
then told me he needs the toilet,
then ran off. *poof.

Bought his chinteng,
waited for awhile,
he didnt come, so went over to the toilet there,
waited outside for sometime.
Thought that he went other toilets,
decided to walk back,
saw him walking towards,
giving me that smily face ......
He handed me a water bottle,
"Happy birthday, nahh, advance one."
Ohmygosh, so he was like, testing or something luhhs,
No wonder, asking me those kind of stuffs.
:DDDDDDDDD
Thanks anyway, :D
Happy to the max mann,
that water bottle is nice & beautiful LOL!!!
♥♥♥♥♥
And i got stung by a bee, :x
It hurts a lot okayys?!?!?!?!

So yeah, thats about it.
Today.
"tell me why;
tell me the reaons;
tell me you miss me;
tell me you want be back;
tell me you love me;
will you?
"
Went to school early,
taught sookhui the chinese,
Had POA, kinda okayy bahh.
Having a revision test next monday, *shock. :x

Then had english,
nothing much, except that Me and sookhui,
we continue the chinese stuffs.
Then had chinese,
It sucks lol.
But i guess its okayy.
We had "orals". >.<"
Had break, went to eat.
Then we had physics, went up late.
Cause no point attending anyway, :PP

Had some laughs with Jinagxing.
Then Jonathan & Changhong were being random.
So random, that we laughed, *laughs.
Then after that, went down to YGOS.
And i realise,
when i'm alone, i feel empty.
there's no one who can help me when i fall,
comfort me when i drop my tears unknowingly.
Slacked awhile and went off.
I bused home @ causeway with 900.

Came home,
did lots of stuffs to occupy myself.
Isnt it wonderful to be home at times?
I'm being tired more nowadays.
*Sighs..
Gotta go, remember to leave me a tag yeah?
Bye earthlings.

TAKECARES & LOVES,
{x3, YuHui.

Welcome
What you need to know.

Koreans are totally HOT! <3.
Click on 1 for my info.
Strongly requested not to continue if you don't like me.
& if you don't like me, i don't think i like you too. :D