Wednesday, February 24, 2010
@7:27 PM

"Hey, i'm tired.
I want to have a break,
all these stuffs are bringing me down,
you made my life colourful when you enter,
you made my life nothing when you leave me,
i'm holding on till you come back,
Besides, there is no one to talk to,
except to cry whenever i think about it."
(C) YUHUI

Hello people, :D
Had MT and SS common test today,
i cant believe i studied everything,
for social studies,
except for Conflict, and the topic that came out,
was CONFLICT!!
I shall talk about the whole day today,

Went to school in the morning,
and the school is so damn budget lol,
got aircon, somemore 1400+ students lehh,
don't want on, only on the fan at the side, =.="

Went back to class for CT,
nearly screw it, but it was okay,

Had chemistry after that,
went to ITRR room,
taught Siyan and Jonathan,
had a little fun of laughter,

Mother Tongue,
took back Paper 2,
didnt got the first, but i pass, :]
got 20 / 30, :]
Then studied SS,
Thanks CJ Bitch for teaching me kay?! :D
*Ps, She rock, :D

Recess,
slacked with 2 Sisters and JunSiang,
Some stuffs happened,
ChienYing cried, abit heartpain luhh,
dont worry, i'll be there to support you kay?!

Had SS CT,
totally screw it up.
i cant believe i got suay until,
i study everything ecept for Conflict,
and i dont even know a single thing, =.="

After CT was POA,
Miss Teo wasnt here,
so 2 different teacher came in,
had a worksheet to do,
did the first qn,
was chatting with SiYan and CJ Bitch too, :D
They can really make me feel better, :D

After CT was SCHOOL OVER!
Went to look for my Sisters,
went down to YGOS.
Saw Senghong, chit chat awhile,
Saw Jonathan, chitchat awhile,
went off to bus interchange to take 900 bus,
go my house, :D
2 Sisters, JunSiang, Kenneth & Remus came,
it was quite a bit of "party-like",
went to eat at vista before walking to my house,
had lots of fun laughing on the way,
:D :D :D :D :D

Came home,
did stuffs and studied,
i was emo-ing for awhile,
cause i was worried,
then they are like, abit noisy,
so i was like, "Shh, shh, shh"
Then around 6 they went off,

Clear all the stuffs,
I went to bath and ate dinner, :D
After that, did some little little things,
had a tiff with KokSong,
then here i am blogging, :D
and chatted with Boyf for awhile just now,

Kays, gotta go,
Remember to leave me a tagg yeah?
Buhbye people,

TAKECARES & LOVES,
{x3, YuHui.

Boyfriend:
tell me why, what exactly have i done?
You shot an arrow,
that is like, so sharp,
it directly pierced that glass,
You promised me, you broke them,
I trusted you, iloveyou,
Tell me why, will you?
Dont leave me alone, :'(

Welcome
What you need to know.

Koreans are totally HOT! <3.
Click on 1 for my info.
Strongly requested not to continue if you don't like me.
& if you don't like me, i don't think i like you too. :D