Saturday, March 27, 2010
@4:33 PM

"Its the end of the world,
Its the end of my road,
Its the end between us,
Everything has an end,
Isnt it?"

hello!
I know its time since i post, :]]
Wanna change a blog link soon,
'cause its no use hanging on,
he wont turn back, will he? :]]

Now at YuJia's house,
called up GV Yishun just now.
To check whether can use the ticket,
for "Kidnapper",
in the end, found out that,
can use those tickets for ..
EVERY MOVIE!
So discussed with YuJia.
And we intend to watch,
"How to train your dragon"!
Its a cute movie, i suppose.
I saw the trailer,
the dragons are cute!

Things havent been going really well for me,
ups and downs,
ups and downs,
haiish ....
But yeah, people are always there for me.
Thanks a lot ehh!
Now at YuJia's house, :D
She's one of those people i cant live without.
Alot of people i cant live without.

Wont be updating as often,
got focus study EVERYDAY!!!!!!!
Waste my time, =.="
Lucky can watch movie,
hah .... can relax abiiiiiit.

Gonna stop for now,
its a real short post. :D
Do leave me a tagg, :D
buhbyes people! :]]

TAKECARES & LOVES,
{x3, YuHui.

Welcome
What you need to know.

Koreans are totally HOT! <3.
Click on 1 for my info.
Strongly requested not to continue if you don't like me.
& if you don't like me, i don't think i like you too. :D