Friday, March 5, 2010
@8:00 PM

"There's no point,
Rolling such a big stone,
Tell me right in the face,
If you really dont like it."
(C) YUHUI

Hey people, :D
It's been days since i update.
Was lazy and having exams,
it totally stress me out, o.o"
Yeah, alot of stuffs are going through my head,
i'm tired mann!! >.<"

went to school today,
had healthy lifestyle,
was seriously tired mann, >.<"

Then had social studies,
i flunk it man,
i got 7/23 for CT1, :'(
went through corrections, then slacked.

Had recess,
was in classroom for some file stuffs,
then went down,
was discussing some stuffs with Sisters & Others.

Went back class,
had maths and was doing work.
Then me and sook hui was scratching our heads,
cause we dont know how to do,
then i call teacher,
but there's just so mnay people cutting my queue!!!!
Then teacher teach me, :D

After school,
met up with the whole gang.
Went to 883,
had lunch and drink.
Some stuffs happened,
Joslyn' sister wasnt very happy,
so yeah, sorry sister, :/

Went down to YGOS,
alot of stuffs happened, :/
Btw, i won 3 rounds of pool,
back by back man, !!!
I won SiRen, Clifford and JunSiang.
Ohmygosh, i was so high can?!
Then did my work,
was copying a lot of stuffs.

People went off one by one,
Said bye to people,
and went off with :
- Joslyn
- JunSiang
- Remus
- Nina
- Isac, *dont know how to spell.
Took cab with Joslyn and JunSiang.
Got down below Joslyn's bock,
went home with JunSiang, walked.
Chat along the way,
Bless his grandma, :D

Came home,
Ate and bathed.
Watched tv and came to use computer, :D
hah, exams are finally over,
so yeah, CAN RELAX!!
Gotta go,
Rmember to leave a tagg okay? :D
Bye earthlings,

TAKECARES & LOVES,
{x3, YuHui

*P.s: Shall post my results soon, :D

Welcome
What you need to know.

Koreans are totally HOT! <3.
Click on 1 for my info.
Strongly requested not to continue if you don't like me.
& if you don't like me, i don't think i like you too. :D