Saturday, March 6, 2010
@8:31 PM

"Its when you decided to leave me alone,
I thought it was no longer necessary,
To cry when i think of you,
To think when i cant do anything,
Because i wanna be happy,
For those who care & love me."
(C) YUHUI

Hey people, :D
Now at YuJia's house,
Went to school early in the morning,
for SCR's training.
Was tired throughout,
cause didnt really sleep well.

Called up Joslyn Sister,
found out she's still sleeping, =.="
Went to library for 2 WHOLE HOURS!
By myself, =.="
Read a book, used the computer.
Nothing to do man,
Around 1 plus, reaching 2,
Checked out, :P

Called Mum using public phone,
She say i buy lunch myself,
so went 7-11 to look for the cup noodle,
i always used to love and eat.
But i cant find it,
so useless, should be more efficient.
Went to Cold Storage,
Look for the cup noodle,
in the end, i found out,
the price is so much expensive-er,
than the one at 7-11,
so in order to save money,
i decided to buy one cup noodles,
at a price of $1.10, cheap ehh?

Paid money and bought 3 sushis, :D
Took MRT to CCK,
bused to YuJia's house.
Reached;
YuJia help me cook the cup noodle.
Thanks a lot babe, <3.
While eating, i was ..
DISTURBED!
Was so irritated, ruin my mood.
Damn it,
shouldnt eat at that time,
but because i was hungry so i ate, =.="
In the end, that little one,
disturbed me until i shoot directly at him,
HAH! Let him see how fierce am i, :P
Then he want eat my sushi,
i dont want give him,
and he was like,
ughh, a total nuisance lol, ==

Oh btw, talked to YuJia while eating,
she's a great babe okay? <3.
I heart her many many, <3 <3.
She's always there for me, <3.

Ate finish, *finally.
cleared up,
talked to YuJia, and watched tv,
while she was talking on the phone.
Mum came and i bathed.
*feel so relieved.
Was damn tired,
and did some chores,
*tiredddddd.
Played and watch tv for awhile.
Around 7:15,
Used computer,
*thanks YuJia. <3.

Then ate dinner not long ago,
was kinda full, but nice.
<3 <3 <3
Talking to Joslyn Sister just now,
she's feeling paisehh for erhmm,
something like pangseh-ing me today.

Gotta go people,
Remember to leave a tagg kay?!
<3 <3 <3
Byes people, :D

TAKECARES & LOVES;
{x3, YuHui.

*P.s
I heart alot of people kay?

Girls
- YuJia Babe.
- Joslyn Sister.
- ChienYing Sister.
- CJ Bitch.
- Grace Friend.
- Huibing Friend.
- Nina Friend.
- Emel Women.
- ChoyYu Friend.
- XiaoYu Sister.
- Eve Friend.
- Serene Friend.
- Jasmine Friend.

Guys
- Kenneth Friend.
- Alex Didi.
- Wilson Daddy.
- Jonathan Friend.

*If i didnt list you, tell me.
*Its not according to anything.

Welcome
What you need to know.

Koreans are totally HOT! <3.
Click on 1 for my info.
Strongly requested not to continue if you don't like me.
& if you don't like me, i don't think i like you too. :D