Monday, April 12, 2010
@7:26 PM

hello!
Just change a URL,
had a pretty hard time thinking about one, :]]

Hah, despite my blur-blacks & injuries,
I went to school & had tons of fun!
Hadnt update so far,
so shall update abit of things yeah?

Went to watch How to train your dragon";
With :
- Joslyn'Sister
- JunSiang
- Kokyong'Brother
- YuJia'Sister
- Trixie'NewFriend

In total, the movie was a great success! :D
Reached home @ 7:50+?
:D :D :D

Above is super nice song okay?!

Then recently, have been kinda busy.
Having focus Study is seriously tiring me out!
I go to school everyday in that kind of long face,
and i just cant stop yawning! >:(

Then had a fun day today,
gotta go revise my work @ 8pm! :D

alrights, i gotta go, :D
Remember to tagg me okay?!
Buhbye earhtlings! :]]]

TAKECARES & LOVES,
{x3, YuHui.

*It aint coming easy,
but i'll walk down the road,
and stop at the next stop, :)

Welcome
What you need to know.

Koreans are totally HOT! <3.
Click on 1 for my info.
Strongly requested not to continue if you don't like me.
& if you don't like me, i don't think i like you too. :D