Wednesday, April 14, 2010
@7:32 PM

My abdomen, is so fxcking pain!
if i ever get a chance and,
run faster than you,
i'm sooo going to beat you up! :P

Laugh somemore, later no sound.
laugh lahh, i dont care,
for now only,
cause my abdomen, my stomach really hurts.
:'( :'( :'(

Anyways,
today went to school.
Quite an okay day,
had photo-taking and lessons in the morning.

And blah blah blah, recess.
Slacked with Joslyn, ChienYing, JunSiang, Nina.
Went back to class for lessons.
Math then POA,
woah, i'm so gonna fail my test, :<

After school,
met up with Sisters, Nina, JunSiang & Kenneth.
Went to YGOS.
Lended a volleyball,
ended up not playing more than 20mins, =.="
Was kinda moody.
3:10,
went back to school for focus.
It was kinda okayy.

After focus, went to YGOS,
look for Joslyn.
Slacked there, played soccer.
WAH, fxck it, =.="
I'm sooo not gonna play soccer with boys,
until i dare to again, =.="
And i felt like vomitting after the hit.
*It's super painful,

Went home with Joslyn'Sister & JunSiang,
bought Joslyn a bottle of Coke, :]]
Bought myself a packet of Chrysanthemum,
walked home & reached.
Dad open the door for me, :]
Told him about the soccer stuffs,
all he did was smile, :/

bath and had dinner.
My stomach's super pain now,
it keeps on hurting,
as if, someone's poking me, =.="
I suppose i'll be okay soon, :D
i'm not a jelly nor a weakling, :D

*i dont feel like going to school,
it sucks. :(

Gotta go,
buhbye peeps, :]

TAKECARES & LOVES,
{x3, Yuhui.

Welcome
What you need to know.

Koreans are totally HOT! <3.
Click on 1 for my info.
Strongly requested not to continue if you don't like me.
& if you don't like me, i don't think i like you too. :D