Thursday, May 13, 2010
@9:29 PM

"You came in & went out of my life,
Just like what strangers do,
But when will you turn and walk back?"

Hey peeps,
A fine day today.
Went to school alone,
was late by 1 min, :D
Adn its comfirmed that,
YiXiang and I will be at the collection centre, :<
I wanna go help too, *sobs.

Then had chinese lesson,
2 periods,
copying some useless stuffs, =.="

Recess,
went canteen for drinks,
then went up to staffroom with SookHui,
To look for Miss Teo about the cash book thing.

Recess over,
went back to class for Maths.
Bot back Mock Test Paper I, II, III.
Got total of 54 / 80, :]
Got some marks error, :P

Then had english,
Slept for most of it.
Woke up for Physics as Jolyn call me.
Went for Physics with JiangXing & Gladys.
Then slacked awhile before lesson starts.
I and JiangXing crapped throughout the lesson,
something happened, & we laughed. :D

After Physics,
Went 7-11 with Sookhui.
Ate and went YGOS to look for Doris.
She wasnt in so called YuJia,
ask her not to come down.
Slacked awhile then went off.

Go back to school,
went to chemistry lab,
tie Sookhui's tie, *hilarious.
Started focus, had experiments.
Its fun lol, :D

Slacked and went home with people, :D
Gotta go,
buhbyes and leave me a tagg yeah?

TAKECARES & LOVES,
{x3, YuHui.

Welcome
What you need to know.

Koreans are totally HOT! <3.
Click on 1 for my info.
Strongly requested not to continue if you don't like me.
& if you don't like me, i don't think i like you too. :D