Thursday, April 29, 2010
@8:44 PM

"Stop your fuxking stares,
Not happy then tell me straight in my face,
Dont talk behind my back,
Dont 'diao' me straight in my face,
I do having my own eyes,
Not like you, fuxking bitch.
Dont you dare bully my brother,
I'm scolding you here,
Cause i wanna let you know,
I can also do things behind you.
Get the facts right,
it isnt about you only,
And if you ever land here,
finish reading & scram ASAP!"
(C)YUHUI

hey peeps, :]
Pardon me for the thing up there,
its for some bitch.
Anyways, went to meet :
- Joslyn'Sister
- ChienYing'Sister
- Kenneth
- JunSiang
@ Macdonald, Civic Centre.
Alex'Brother came afterwards, :]
Nina wasnt there, :(
*hopes she's okay.
Bus-ed to school with
- Chienying'Sister, Kenneth & Alex'Brother, :]]
Reached school around 8:30, :]

Lessons as usual,
Recess slacked with Sisters, Nina & JunSiang.
*Joslyn'Sister, : Relax more kayy?
went up to class for more lessons.
It was kinda okayy,
but i just couldnt figure out the Black Magic thing,
yeah, kept on trying,
in the end, nothing, =.="
Had Physics Speed Test.
It was okay, i guess. :]]

After school,
met up with Sisters, Nina & JunSiang.
Went to RP's Library with ChineYing.
Waled together with Kenneth, :]
Went back to school around 2;45 for focus.
Fuxk the heavy rain,
i was wet all over.
Thanks BoonSiong for your jacket ehh, :]

Went for focus,
some stuffs happened,
but i guess it doesnt really bother me,
except, i think, its gotta be a big news in class,
TOMORROW, :(
After focus, went back to RP to meet ChineYing'Sister.
Kenneth & Alex'Brother came afterwards. :]
Funny things happened, :D
Went to eat after Chienying'Sister was done.
Some stuffs happened,
nothing big, but, fuxk her anyway. =.="

Went to Causeway after that.
Some stuffs happened,
*Kenneth: Be more gentle will you? :P
*Alex'Brother: You okay not?
Yeah, anyway,b
went Causeway with Alex'Brother.
Kenneth & Chienying'Sister went off first.
Took bus home after Causeway, :]
It's a tiring day luhh, :]
But i feel the worth,
when i see YiXuan, :D
I heart her lots kay?!

I gotta go,
Remember to leave me a tagg yeah?!
:]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
Buhbye people. :]

TAKECARES & LOVES,
{x3,Yuhui.

Welcome
What you need to know.

Koreans are totally HOT! <3.
Click on 1 for my info.
Strongly requested not to continue if you don't like me.
& if you don't like me, i don't think i like you too. :D