Tuesday, June 1, 2010
@9:07 PM

HEY EARTHLINGS! ♥
Nothing much to post,
but got alot of things to say!! :D

Have been zi high-ing lately.
It rather fun than pulling a long face, :]
Have been doing stuffs to CHIONG,
my studies of course, :D

Send YuJia'Baobeii off the airport,
to her school trip to korea, :'(
Missing her damn much.

And yeah, its the holidays,
May not see Sisters that much, :(
But shall arrange a meeting soon? :D

Went to Woodlands Waterfront today,
damn fun, :D
thanks Babes & guys, :D
but Junwei is abit of guailan ahh,
keep saying i leg short, hand & fingers short, >:(
humphs, he aint any better, i guess.
But well,
THANK YOU Wei Jie for helping me today ehhs? :D
shall go together with some people together again, :D

Went home myself,
i took one whole hour, =.="
And the best thing of all,
my shoe spoil. *oh great.
Reach home at 5:45, :(

Oh yeahs,
had oral today,
its totally bad. >;(

Anyways,
went for a one-day tour with :
-My family except daddy.
-Fifth aunt's family.
-Smallest aunt's family.
-Meihua auntie & 2 daughters.
Total is 20 people ehhs.
Went to RWS, Singapore Flyer & took River taxi.
I'm scared of heights,
so in the cabin,
couzins and brother keep on disturb me, >:(
The dinner is totally CMI one cans?!?!?!?!
Took a lot of photos, shall upload soon, *maybe?

Kayys, i gotta go,
Remember to tagg me okayys?!?!?!
Bye earthlings.

TAKECARES & LOVES,
{x3, YuHui.

*YUJIA'BAOBEII,
i miss you damn lots. ♥
It impossible to convert my miss to words, :]]

Joslyn'Sister,
Imissyou damn much, :D
Shall go waterfront with you guys? :D

ChoyJing'Sister,
Cheer up alrights?
We'll pull through this,
I walked over it.
you shall too,
cause there are better guys out there,
and he doesnt deserve you, :]

Welcome
What you need to know.

Koreans are totally HOT! <3.
Click on 1 for my info.
Strongly requested not to continue if you don't like me.
& if you don't like me, i don't think i like you too. :D